Saturday 18 April 2009

Post Office Cunts!

The thieving, robbing bastards at the Post Office have the audacity, after over 12 months of arguing, to claim that I am liable for the £750 that some cheeky fucker in Thailand fraudulently used on my Post Office Credit Card. I wouldn't have minded if I'd have known 12 months ago as I could have written it off and got on with my life!

Talking of Cunts, I hope you never have the displeasure of dealing with the Financial Ombudsman, who are not quite (but pretty damn close) to being as shit as the Post Office.

I'm not going to bore you with anymore details as I'm sick of giving the bastards anymore of my precious time.

Adios,

p.s. check out http://grumpyoldtwat.blogspot.com/, it will make you laugh! He's from Worcestershire too, my home county! If only there was more of us honest speakers this country would be a better place!

No comments: